Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

How would I monitor shifts in my students' learning?

My inquiry focus was to find out if spaced repetition of vocabulary building led to improved outcomes for boys' writing.

I will use the following to monitor shifts :

  • Record and analyse students' writing data (easTTle)
  • Record and analyse students' spelling data ( Spelling list no. 1-9)
  • Record and analyse students'  attitude towards writing (easTTle writing  attitude)
  • Record and analyse students vocabulary knowledge through multiple choice questions
On a lesson by lesson basis, I will closely monitor:
  • the level of excitement among students when  spaced repetition is used
  • the level of engagement in the lesson
  • the ability of the students to set learning goals based on where they are at, as compared to where they should be with their learning

No comments:

Post a Comment