Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

Stakeholder community

STAKEHOLDER COMMUNITY

Having looked at several readings about  the effectiveness of multi modal texts, I am more than convinced that I owe it to my students to change my pedagogy accordingly. I would therefore consider myself the first stakeholder. Due to the very nature of the way we share our professional learning, I  would consider my colleague who teaches the same level as me(Y5/6) as an early adopter since we plan our lessons collaboratively. My input in planning  a multi modal programme will benefit my colleague greatly. My group of Maori and Pasifica students would be the beneficiary of this change and hopefully the remainder of the class would comprise the early adopters.

It is said that you cannot kindle a light in others unless you have the spark within yourself. I therefore plan to implement this new change, and convince other colleagues on the staff of its value. The BOT therefore would be a worthy stakeholder.

I am hopeful that once the data is available to gauge the effectiveness of my changed pedagogy, other colleagues will find it encouraging to follow in my footsteps, hence bringing about change to the rest of the school population(early majority).

Being part of the COL, I am required to undertake an inquiry into my teaching and blog the process regularly. I am excited to share my new learning on my blogs, so that the greater Manaiakalani COL  can benefit from my research findings about multi modality. The teachers in  this COL represents the late majority.


No comments:

Post a Comment