Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

CELEBRATING SUCCESS



It's time to celebrate the success in writing my boys achieved over the past 2 terms, but the cherry on top for me was to celebrate the fact that one of my students(HP) who hated writing in March,(someone who refused to write his e-asTTle test in March in my class , and who had to do it under the guidance of the team leader) actually enjoys it now. He made progress up 2 levels in his writing from 2B in March to 3B in July. HP loves writing sentences using vocabulary words. There were days HP would refuse to go out for a soccer game( something he loves doing) just to complete writing his sentences. Another thing he loves doing is writing short paragraphs rather than long stories. By listening to my students , I have been flexible in allowing them to do work on paragraphs at a time and finally put them together. It has worked and it's such a great success story.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress for HP Kaysee, but isn't the progress x1 level (2B>3B) or x3 sub-levels (2P/2A/3B) , which is awesome progress as he is now working within the expected curriculum level despite still being behind "norm".

    ReplyDelete